View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosarav
##

re: Rank and Bank

(Ranking has been changed recently and this info is generally valid but needs some updating)
The Bears Ranking system has now been re-vamped with more stringent ranking criteria and bank assess controls put in place. This will make our rankings more meaningful and improve our bank security so that it may be more confidently and effectively utillized. (Myself and a few others had been reluctant to donate much to bank until now because of the security issue)

WAR BEARS RANKS:

GRUMPY OLD BEAR:
-Guild Master
-Unhackable account with Authenticator(supposedly :P)
(Full assess to Bank, Invite, Promote, Demote)

BIG BEAR KING:
-The creator of War Bears, our oiginal Guildmaster, and not the least of all: Honeybears' Ragging Target
-This position will always be held by Puo, who would provide guidance, inspiration, and entertainment to all the bears(when he is around. :P)

HONEY BEAR:
-The sexiest bears in the entire guild/realm. Happy
-All priviledge and no obligation whatoever apart from lots of yakking. Even that is only when she is in the mood. ;P
(say anything in contrary and really watch your back(and pocket))
-Unhackable account with Authenticator
(Full assess to Bank, Invite, Promote, Demote)

DEATH BEAR:
-The Officers and Custodians of War Bears, who have PLEDGED to acccept the honour, priviledges and obligations to go out of their way to help in guild management
-It would be preferable if each officer has offline contact(mobile/email), an authenticator, and visit and post in guild forum regularly on our website
(Assess: Tab1/2/3=Full, Tab4=1, 100 Gold/Day, Invite/Promote/Demote)
(Please ask Grumpy or Honey for more Tab4 items)
(Once all Deathbears have Authenticator, will increase assess)

DEATH EATER:
-Our Elite Bear members who have proven themselves to be trustworthy, helpful and loyal to the guild
-Must have been an active member of War Bears for a minimum of three months
(Assess: Tab1/2/3=5Stacks/Day, Tab4=Nil, 40 Gold/Day, Invite)
(Please ask Deathbears and above for more/Tab4 Items)

GRIZZLER BEAR:
-Our core Bear members who have made it to 80!
(Assess: Tab1/2/3=3Stacks/Day, Tab4=Nil, 20 Gold/Day, Invite)
(Please ask Deathbears and above for more/Tab4 Items)

PANDA WARRIOR:
-Our leveling Bear members working their way to 80
(Assess: Tab1/2/3=3Stacks/Day, Tab4=Nil, 10 Gold/Day, Invite)
(Please ask Deathbears and above for more/Tab3 Items)

SLEEPY BEAR:
-Non-active Bear members that have not logged in for a long time
(Little Priviledges)

NOOBY BEAR:
(This rank now defunct as we are running out of ranking levels. ( It was fun demoting people to Nooby...hehe)
-The temporary detention bin for naughty/silly bears... or for the amusement of the Honey Bear as she sees fit. hehehehe....
(No priviledge whatsoever... you cannot even talk in guild chat...hehe)
(just allowed you to talk in guild chat, so we can hear your frustration. :P)

BABY KOALA:
-Newly born Bears. Happy Coochie Coochie...You are sooooo cute.
(Little priviledges)
(Please ask Deathbears and above for Items)

GENERAL GUIDELINES!!
-Guild Gold is now available for withdrawal and repair during transient difficult times and emergencies; however SELF RELIANCE is definitely encouraged. Nobody should have to "live off" the guild. :P You can only become truely proud of your achievements if you have done it yourself!
-Members are encouraged to donate gold/items/mat(especially if they have borrowed gold from guildbank), now that the bank has been made much more secured. This will provide help to members in need, and possibly help cover guild running and raiding costs, and maybe even raffle prize too?
-War Bears may also help gearing up certain members when the members have demonstrated their own resourcefulness and devotion to the guild, and that it is in the interest of the guild to do so.

BANK UTILISATION:
-Tab 4 of Guild Bank is only assessible by ranks with authenticator(Grumpy and Honey atm) to prevent abuse and hacker
-Gold in bank is assessed by different ranks with differing withdrawal limits
-All ranks can deposit to the guild bank whenever they want to.
-Please deposit valuable items and mats into Tab 4 for safe keeping
-Hopefully all Deathbear Officers will get their authenticator, then there is little chance that the guild bank would be compromised and we can increase assess to the bank for the officers
-If you see something you need from the bank and cannot assess, please let an Officer or above know so we may assess your request and assist as appropriate. Happy
-Most of the un-used items/mats will be DE'ed or sold to make gold. So if you see what you can use, do take it or let us know.

Last edited by Rosarav on 13/05/2010 9:38; edited 7 times in total
Eldionra
##

Hi Rosa

Just looked up my ranking as to bank access, can I be upgraded to access Tab 3, remember I was one of Puro's first enlistments, with Belicelina, however Eldio has taken preference to be now my first Char to get to level 80.

I do not access the bank for funds, feel this is not my style.

Eldio
Rosarav
##

Hey El,

Of course you are one of the oldest bears in the guild. Happy Actually Eldio joint up just a couple of weeks after WB was founded back in April 07, but Bel only joint up a few months later on!

As it is, the wow system does not allow me to change bank assess for each member individually but rather for the entire rank. Because of security, the more valuable items(and receipes due to lack of space) are stored in Tab 3 where only Senior Officers with Authenticator would have assess to. This is so that should any of our member's account is hacked and the guild bank is looted, damage would be limited.

If you see any items you are interested in, please just let me or Ben know and we can get them out for you. Happy If you are happy to get an authenticator and want to take up more responsibility in the guild, you are certainly more than qualified for the higher ranks. Happy

Hugs
Rosa
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    War Bears Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Search Box

Blizzard Blue Post
Error 102 connecting to the RSS feed.

This is most likely a temporary problem with the RSS feed. If it persists check the feed.

Wowinsider News
Error 102 connecting to the RSS feed.

This is most likely a temporary problem with the RSS feed. If it persists check the feed.