View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eldionra
##

re: No Leadership

Had a chat with some of the older Guild members while on line this week, we all agreed that without some activity from the top the continuing of the War Bears as we knew it was at risk.
This web page is now very silent as to visits by the guild.

Both Puo & Rosa who we relied on to maintain activity have been quiet due to other commitments, but there appears that there is nobody wanting to get things moving again.
I myself do log on almost every day for a couple of hours to level up another of by many characters to 85 but I do not get involved in the raid parties as this does not appeal to my game play. So I consider this precludes me from assisting with running the guild
So if anybody has some ideas as to assisting in maintaining the War Bears, please post your ideas here, I will do what is ever necessary to get things moving again.

An old War Bears Member
ELDIONRA

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    War Bears Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Search Box

Blizzard Blue Post
Error 102 connecting to the RSS feed.

This is most likely a temporary problem with the RSS feed. If it persists check the feed.

Wowinsider News
Error 102 connecting to the RSS feed.

This is most likely a temporary problem with the RSS feed. If it persists check the feed.