View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosarav
##

re: WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW BEARS!

Hi all!

Firstly a big welcome to the recently joint members. Vaelir, Luna and Dio have done a great job in recruiting and getting our raids going. We should all give them a big thankyou! Please also give them all the support we can as most people do not realise how much work and energy(and not to mention stress) go into such usually thankless job. Happy)

I have to apologise for not having logged in all that much these days. My real life is getting hectic and I guess that would have to take priority. The early run starting time is very difficult for me as well due to my RL commitment but I would try to join in when I can. (I know, I know… an overdose of RL) I am just hoping to down LK very soon with the regular group that I've been playing with, then I play even more casually; but it probably also mean that I would be able to join in more of the Bear's activities. This is because I can only play a couple of nights a week nowadays and I really really want to down LK.

The forum has been fairly quiet at the moment. It seems to go through periods of busy usage and quiet time as well. I encourage more of you to utilise it to communicate when not logged in. It is kinda a home away from home for our members. Happy You can also use the shout features to let us know of any last minute information(like you've signed up for a raid but cannot come in or will be late...etc)

Again, welcome all and hope you all enjoy the stay in War Bears!
Puohuaiwang

re: WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW BEARS!

Vaelir has been MIA since the flooding, rosy.. Do you have any other ways of contacting him? Worried sick for him

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Hellznoodle

re: puo email me

puo u can reach me att abrahamadrian1607@gmail.com

been sick this past month so havnt been able 2 play at all... sorry abt that ... m better now but a littl busy so will try 2 log as soon as i can ...

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    War Bears Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Search Box

Blizzard Blue Post
Error 102 connecting to the RSS feed.

This is most likely a temporary problem with the RSS feed. If it persists check the feed.

Wowinsider News
Error 102 connecting to the RSS feed.

This is most likely a temporary problem with the RSS feed. If it persists check the feed.